Are you looking for the ultimate Tupac playlist to jam out to? Look no further. In this post, we have compiled the top 10 songs from the legendary rapper that are sure to get you in the groove. Plus, we have included recommendations for some of Tupac’s best albums to add to your music collection.
What Song Made Tupac Famous?
Tupac Shakur was one of the most influential rappers of all time. He rose to fame in the early 1990s with his debut album 2Pacalypse Now which featured his hit single Brenda’s Got a Baby. However, it was his fourth studio album All Eyez on Me that made him a household name. The album featured popular songs like California Love and How Do U Want It.
Tupac’s Top 10 Songs
Without further ado, here are the top 10 Tupac songs you need in your playlist:
- Dear Mama – A touching tribute to his mother, this song is a classic that showcases Tupac’s storytelling abilities.
- Changes – This song features a sample of Bruce Hornsby’s The Way It Is and tackles important issues such as racism, police brutality, and poverty.
- Hit ‘Em Up – A diss track aimed at Tupac’s rival, The Notorious B.I.G., this song has become an iconic part of Tupac’s legacy.
- Keep Ya Head Up – A positive and empowering song that encourages women to remain strong in the face of adversity.
- Hail Mary – This intense and aggressive track is a fan favorite and shows Tupac’s talent for creating fast-paced rhymes.
- All About U – A collaboration with hip-hop duo Tha Dogg Pound, this song is a funky and fun party anthem.
- To Live & Die In L.A. – A tribute to Tupac’s beloved hometown, this song reflects on the city’s gritty and glamorous aspects.
- I Get Around – A playful and catchy song that showcases Tupac’s lighter side.
- Ambitionz Az a Ridah – Another aggressive track that features a catchy hook and dope beats.
- California Love – Collaborating with Dr. Dre and featuring Roger Troutman, this song is a West Coast anthem that has stood the test of time.
What Was Tupac’s Most Successful Song?
Tupac had many successful songs throughout his career, but Changes is arguably his most successful. Released posthumously in 1998, the song hit the top of the charts in several countries and won a posthumous Grammy nomination for Best Rap Solo Performance.
Tupac’s Best Albums
Aside from his individual songs, Tupac’s albums are classics that every die-hard fan should have in their collection. Here are some of his best albums to binge-listen to:
- 2Pacalypse Now – His debut album that showcases his early talent and passion for storytelling.
- All Eyez on Me – His most iconic album that features fan favorites such as California Love and 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted.
- The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory – Released just weeks after Tupac’s death, this album was a masterpiece that showed Tupac’s versatility as a rapper.
- Me Against the World – Widely regarded as Tupac’s best album, this introspective and vulnerable piece of work showcased his depth as an artist.
Where to Find Tupac’s Music
In today’s digital age, it’s easier than ever to access Tupac’s music. You can purchase his albums on iTunes or Amazon, stream his songs on Spotify and Apple Music, or watch his music videos on YouTube. If you’re old school and prefer physical copies, you can purchase his CDs or vinyl records at your local music store.
Bonus: The Best of Tupac Part 1 Mixtape
For the ultimate Tupac experience, check out The Best of Tupac Part 1 Thug mixtape. Featuring some of his greatest hits and lesser-known gems, this mixtape is a must-download for any true Tupac fan.
Tupac Shakur was more than just a rapper. He was an icon, a poet, and a voice for the voiceless. Through his music, Tupac touched the lives of millions and left behind a profound legacy. We hope this ultimate Tupac playlist has inspired you to rediscover his music and pay homage to one of the greatest artists of all time.